E-Books / Video Training →Tutsplus - Create iOS Apps With Swift 3.Video Training
Tutsplus - Create iOS Apps With Swift 3 Video Training
Duration: 01:22:19 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 167MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
iOS 10 has just been released, and with it, Swift 3. Swift is a new programming language from Apple, designed specifically for creating iOS, macOS, and watchOS apps. Swift has a powerful type system for safe programming and adds many features to make the lives of programmers easier. Even though it's only a couple of years old, Swift is already very popular with iOS developers.
In this course you will learn how to use Swift 3 to create iOS apps. Whether you're new to iOS app development or are looking to make the switch from Objective-C, this course will get you started with Swift for app development. You'll learn about all the basic features of the language, from variables to classes. You'll also get an introduction to using Xcode for app development as you follow along with Markus implementing the course project: an interactive Fibonacci sequence viewer.
- Create an Apple Watch Game With Xcode and Watchkit
- Lynda - iOS 10 App Development Essentials.1 Create Your First App
- Become an iOS App Developer - Lynda [8 Courses]
- iOS Mobile App Development - Create your own Soundboard App
- Lynda.com - Cocoa with Swift Essential Training 2016 TUTORiAL